Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today Will Be Better, I Swear! ....Not so much.

So I'm pretty sure Whatever deity exists pulled me up on their god computer, and hit the SUCK button for the past 2 days. Here's a little snippet of how thing's have been going- I got accidently felt up at play practice. BRAUGH.

But, having such bad days have made me really come to appreciate the little things in life- a hot shower, class starting at 8:20, a new floral tank top, french braiding my hair, my favorite music and taking silly pictures with my "twin" (whose name is Kaela, and we wer born 12 hours apart. INSANE I TELL YOU.)





I'm so elegantly mature.

Oh, also some exciting news- I got invited to play tennis at my future college, Plymouth State! So excited. I <3 tennis, and now I'm going into the school year with a group of people I know, as well as an adult who knows me. Awesome.

Today's moral- Things will always get better. And if they don't- well, music and a hot bath at the end of the day is always a soul soother.

LOVE,
Kayla Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment