Friday, February 19, 2010

Social Experiment- Do Blondes Have More Fun?

Gah, I'm such a bad person. It's literally been a week since I've posted. Sorry!

It's February vacation os I've been running around having a good time :) my last Feb. vacation- I can't believe it! I feel like life has been going on without me noticing it.

Well, over the week I've been to 2 sleepovers (bad idea- I HATE sleepovers. I always get really uncomfortable and I hate everyone in the morning and I need to sleep with a light on and no one ever turns one on. It's just bad.) And a MILLION rehersals. But something really fun I did- I dyed my friend's hair blonde!




She has to be a blonde for the play I'm in- A Time for Maddness- but no one guess she would actually dye it. It was a pretty good time.

So now that she's blonde, we're putting the belief that "blondes have more fun" to the test. Will she have more fun? So far, results inconclusive.

Love,
Kayla Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment