Friday, March 12, 2010

College Sophomores have invaded my house. Send more junk food to keep them distracted while I RUN!

Gah curse you Northeast weather. You got me all excited about spring, then you went back to rain and cold and ish. Well now I'm in the spring mindset, so I don't care what you think. So nyeh.

These past 2 weeks have been great. Our entire state has been doing CAPT testing, which sucks when you're an underclassman but rocks if you're not. Because you get to come in at 9:15. I've gotten so much done! Mainly sleeping, but that's important too!

But I've been planning my 18th birthday and I've realized- I REALLY want a septum ring. That would be the best present ever. However, something about piercings makes parents snap a little in their brains. When one of my friends turned 18 and got a nose piercing, her mom threw her out of the house....
So I'm being cautious. Maybe for my 20th birthday? sigh.

I think septum piercings are super duper pretty. Opinions? Stories? Facts? I'd like to know.

Oh, and here's a bad joke for your lovely friday:

Q: How do you have a party in space?
A: You Plan-et

(I have way too much fun with this :D)

LOVE,
Kayla Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment