Monday, March 15, 2010

The one where I completely lose my head over the Pomegranates



Have I mentioned that I love the Pomegranates? Because I would like to make that perfectly clear. I LOVE the Pomegranates. LOOOVVVEEEE. Like, ice-cream-cake-with-Reese's-peanut-butter-cups love. And trust me, that's a lot of love.

You know how you'll always have that band that is YOUR band? Well that's the Pomegranates for me. I discovered them about a year ago, and wow. Just wow. This band was unlike anything I had heard- really interesting and different sounds, lyrics, and beats. Since then, I have collected all the songs I can- and it's been quite the fun challenge to try and find the rare live versions of songs as well as unreleased singles from their Woxy.com interview! If you ever find yourself bored at the computer, you go right to iTunes and you LISTEN. You listen to the whole dang album. And trust me, it is WORTH IT.


How can you not love that?

And not only is the band incredibly fun and unique, they're also ADORABLE. I mean, DANG, where have these guys been all my life.(I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but I am totally in love with Jacob, the drummer XD) They recently acquired a new member, Dan who is super cool and I already love as much as the rest. And they're making video blogs. VIDEO BLOGS!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am.



What I would love love love love is to one day have them come to CT on a tour, get to see their concert, meet them, hug them and take pictures with them. Really, that's all I want. And maybe if they're still in CT we can have lunch.

Gah, I'm such a Pomegranates fangirl. This may be inspired by the fact that they posted a picture of all of them in a pool swimming and I may have fainted in pure joy. MAY being the key word here.


(Pictured: Kayla's heaven. gaaahhhh...)

Ahem, while I salvage what is left of my dignity, you can go check out their blog and see what all my fuss is about. They're really something, I promise :)

www.everybodyoutside.blogspot.com

LOVE,
Kayla Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment